Sunday, May 8, 2011

What could have been better?

I was inspired by Shelia's post about bringing up some of our shortcomings in our performance. I think we all can agree that our performance went great and was a success, but what could we have done better? One aspect of the performance that bothered me a little was the music. I really didn't care for "This Little Light of Mine." It just seemed more childlike than playful- something that I really wanted to stay away from. Also, the redundancy of a few of the songs. Some of them just seemed like we were singing forever. The few songs that were all instrumental I thought were amazing! (Attie can really rock that accordion). Maybe we could have had a few more of those pieces.

Another thing was with Pastor Bension's eulogy we had an enormous audience. How do we keep that audience?

What do others think we could have improved on?

No comments:

Post a Comment